Do you know what the new phone is called? It's called and android ice-cream sandwich! This phone was release by the mountain view, Calif., same as the company that's going to create the upcoming Galaxy Nexus.
This new phone has awesome features, it can take a photo of yourself and make it into a lock, only if they scan their face then only them can access into the phone. Also the photography is an awesome feature, you can make the image brighter in the capturing process and make it HD!
I really want to have one of those kind of phone, it will sure make feel good when I have a photo of myself and be able to lock the phone! However, I don't think that if you changed your hairstyle and it would accept your identity.
To be honest, I still think that the iPhone 4gs is better than mostly all the phones.
No comments:
Post a Comment