Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guns have been in this world for many years. However, we treat them as if we love them and use it to bully people. It creates chaos, just like in World War 1 and 2. That was only before, but now we are creating more advanced, and look at now. We created a guided bullet that goes and way it wants to to reach it’s opponent. There is a downside to the gun, what happens if terrorist buys it and uses it to attack? That will create a disaster. So they made a law saying that only for using it as hostage so when urgently needed then will happen to use it. I believe that this weapon is not useful because I don’t believe that fighting solves anything other than more fighting, so I believe that scientists that are researching about deadly weapons should stop and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment