Taiwan's president Ma Ying-Jeou won the second term election for being president. His opponent in the election, Tsai Ing-Wen said that she took responsibility for the defeat and resigned as leader of Democratic Progressive Party. After the election of Ma Ying-Jeou, she congratulated him and said that it was the citizens right decisions. As the social government of the election researched. There were about 51% for Mr. Ma and 46.3% for Mrs. Tsai. Normally, not a lot of people know about Taiwan, however, even the White House congratulated him.
I think that final election was the one I really liked, even my whole family said so, however, I also think that it is not a good idea and a good move to resign from the important part of Taiwan. Even though Mrs. Tsai did that, I still thought that when she congratulated Mr. Ma it was representing good sportsman ship.
No comments:
Post a Comment